VetPay For Pet Owners > Apply For VetPay
Apply for VetPay Credit Today
VetPay specialises in financing veterinary care. We have a network of participating vets throughout Australia. By completing this pre-approval application you will find out whether your are eligible to use VetPay finance when you need it. Applying for pre-approval is valid for 3 months, is free of charge and you are not obliged to use VetPay credit.
Once you have been pre-approved you will be able to use VetPay finance at any of our participating vets. Simply visit the vets office and complete the VetPay application supplied to you by the vet.
We may even be able to help you if your preferred vet is not already a VetPay merchant.
To apply for VetPay credit online:
- You must be a Pet Owner
- You must be 18 years old or over
- You must meet our credit requirements
- You must have a good credit history
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
You'll need to provide the following details, so please make sure you have this information at hand before you start:
- Identification, such as your drivers licence, Photo ID card, Medicare card, passport, Australian birth certificate or council rates and notices. You'll need to provide your vet with a minimum of 2 identification types.
- Personal details such as name, date of birth, address and mobile number
- Your employer's details (name and address)
- Your income details
- Your monthly expenses, such as your rent and loan repayments, as well as any liabilities
Allow 1 business day for VetPay to process your application
If you require assistance please call 1300 657 984 during business hours or email us at email@example.com
Terms & Conditions
We recommend that the main household income earner applies for this credit facility. Please read the following terms and conditions: